Surgery

>> September 24, 2008

Tomorrow morning I will be admitted to Swedish Medical Center for my 1st cornea transplant. I am very, very nervous. Yes, I know the doctors are amazing and many people have had this done before and I have lots of support. I know all of these things. But, I am still scared. Recovery will be long, painful, and frustrating at times. Needless to say I won't be able to post many updates since using my right eye to focus will be difficult in the first few weeks. Thanks for the many prayers and support. I'll post some pics of my pirate eye as soon as I can!

2 comments:

Thomas Family September 25, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

Oh Jewels all my thoughts and prayers are with you as well. I'm so glad you are having it done at Swedish. Jay just finished an account he had their for 2 years and he was always just so impressed with the doctors he came across. I'm sure you'll be in great hands! Love you tons!
Can't wait to see the pirate eye pics.
RRrrrr, Matey!

Heather September 25, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

good luck girlie! call me when you are feeling better. we will all come over dressed as pirates so you won't feel out of place!

Post a Comment