Seahawks and Christmas

>> November 17, 2008

This past weekend was quite fun. First we decided to pull out the Christmas decorations a little early and get the house ready to go. Okay...I know what you're thinking...Christmas decorations already? Before Thanksgiving? Well, so we are a little early, but we are both obsessed with Christmas, have been listening to Christmas music the last 2 weeks, and won't be at home this year for Christmas. Because we are going to Florida to visit my grandpa and spend Christmas in Disneyworld, we thought we should enjoy our decorations while we're at home. And...because we won't be getting a tree (so sad) we only have like 1/2 of our stuff out. Alright, so I guess I didn't really defend myself, but who cares? We LOVE our house when its decorated! I think Yoshi does too. He's already broken one of the stocking holders. Oops!

On Sunday, I was got to go to another Seahawks game with Matt! It was so much fun. Actually, my throat hurts today from screaming so loud. Even though they lost, again, it was still so fun to be a part of the crowd. His face doesn't really show it, but I think he liked having me go too!

3 comments:

tarin November 17, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

i'm glad you got to go to the game, julie! i'm going to my first seahawks game on thanksgiving day...i'm so excited! i won't sporting a jersey or as many team colors as you guys, but i'll do my best to scream loud and make you proud.

Heather November 20, 2008 at 11:15 AM  

you guys are so cute...and florida...how fun. and i really need to come and see your house...it looks so cute!

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann November 21, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

I'll have to show Chad your blog...he thinks i'm crazy for wanting to put up decorations already and listening to x-mas music!

Post a Comment