Matt + Julie =

>> April 28, 2009

A BABY!  Yep...that's right...little baby vance will join our family early December 2009!  We have known for a while now, but wanted to wait until after my 1st doctor's appointment just to be sure everything was okay.  Well, this morning I had my appointment with an ultrasound.  We got to see our cute little peanut and the heartbeat was just perfect.  (Once we scan in the ultrasound pic, I'll be sure to post it!).  So far, everything is going just wonderfully.  I've had a little nausea, but that's it.   We are both so excited and can't wait for the next 7 months to pass.

3 comments:

The Norris Clan April 28, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

Yeah!! SO happy for you Julie! That is excellent news! Congratulations. Look forward to seeing that peanut picture :-)

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann April 29, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

YEAH! Congrats Mommy and Daddy to be! That didn't take long now did it.

Thomas Family May 8, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

AHHHH Julie I'm so excited for you!!! For you both of you of course. You guys seam like such a great couple together...I love thinking about a good friend who married good and will reproduce good people in this world, yeah what happy exciting news :)

Post a Comment