Simon's baptism.

>> February 14, 2016

Oh goodness, this sweet boy turned 8 months old today! 8 months of pure joy. I can't even express how much love I have for him and how he has perfectly completed our family.
At 8 months old he has 4 teeth with more on the way, loves to scoot/crawl, screams out of happiness until your ears start ringing, loves sweet potatoes, avocados and quinoa, loves to clap and can't get enough of his crazy siblings. Oh yes, and he's super handsome too!
Today was also a special day because Simon was baptized at our church today. We feel so blessed to have found a great church, community of friends and a wonderful pastoral staff. Simon did a wonderful job staring at the crowd, smiling and of course a little (happy) screaming. Carter and Lucy did their best to not get distracted by the water and all the people they could look out and see.
 We always choose a passage of Scripture for each child to represent them during their baptism and beyond. For Simon we chose Jeremiah 29:11-13. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me and when you seek me with all your heart."







0 comments:

Post a Comment