Our newest family member...Yoshi

>> June 22, 2008

















Alright, so although it's incredibly embarrassing to finally post a blog 4 months later, I just had to show off our new little puppy.  Matt surprised me with an early birthday present and 3 days ago we brought our 6 week old, Yoshi, home!  He is now the love of our lives.  We love watching him explore, eat, sleep and run and feel like proud parents when he peeps and poos in the grass!  We are busy with 3 middle of the night potty breaks, puppy-proofing the home and finding any new toy he can chew on besides the furniture.  Meet Yoshi.


4 comments:

Heather June 22, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

eeeeeehhhh he he! {that is my excited laugh!} He is so stinking cute! Can't wait to hold him. My boys will LOVE him! Let's get together and play soon!

Heather June 22, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

oh, and your hair is super cute!

Thomas Family June 22, 2008 at 11:11 PM  

YEAH Jewels....
I'm so happy to see your blog.
He is an ADORABLE puppy!
I miss our lunch dates girls (that includes you Heather) It would be so fun if we could do it again someday.

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann July 7, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

yeah! Cute puppy. I'm glad I can follow your life now too! And I agree with Heather...cute hair!

Post a Comment