i'm really not a lazy blogger...

>> July 9, 2008

So I know what everyone is thinking...there she goes again, teasing us with 2 blogs, then nothing for weeks.  Well..I've been a little busy with this puppy.  But..good news is that he is eating less and less of his poop now and hasn't thrown up since the puke-fest a few weeks ago!  We are starting obedience school next week...we'll see how he does.


In other news we had a super fun 4th of July.  Of course we were so busy having fun I never took any pictures.  Oops.

Matt and I have our 1 year anniversary on Monday!!  To celebrate we are going to Whistler this weekend! It's hard to believe it's already been one year. I love him more and more every day and although living with a boy can be gross at times...it's amazing to get to live with your best friend. 

1 comments:

Heather July 10, 2008 at 5:42 PM  

happy anniversary! we better see some pictures from your adventures in Whistler!

Post a Comment