Baby Shower

>> October 13, 2009




This past weekend two of my close friends threw me a baby shower in B'ham. It was so much fun and they thought of every little detail to make it extra special. I feel so lucky to have such great friends surrounding me and realized how much this little guy is already loved. I completely forgot to take a group picture (or really any picture besides me opening presents - oops!) but here's a small sample.
The delicious food.
Cute little Ellie.
My surprised look when opening gifts.
I'm now 32 weeks - only 8 weeks left to go! This baby is super active and constantly getting the hiccups! It's fun to watch my belly bounce up and down throughout the day. Can't wait to meet him!

1 comments:

Heather October 22, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

you are adorable! can't wait till the shower down here! looks like it was awesome!

Post a Comment