the projects continue...

>> October 4, 2009

As my mom pointed out the other day, it's been quite a while since I've updated this thing. Oops. I guess it means we've been busy! I'm now 31 weeks along and we are busily preparing our house for our little guy. (In case you didn't hear, we do have a name picked out, but keeping it a secret until the big day!) In pregnancy news, I'm feeling great and haven't had any major issues throughout the pregnancy. I feel so lucky! Sleep is getting much more uncomfortable, but I guess that is to be expected at this stage in the game. Here is a picture from last week. We've checked most of the major projects off our list the last few weeks. Matt's dad has been so helpful in getting things ready. Latest projects include: removing a very ugly built-in ironing board in the nursery, fixing our sump pump, ripping out carpet in our bathroom, laying new flooring in the bathroom, dump runs, painting, sanding down and repainting a dresser and much more! I think Matt's ready for this baby to come so he can stop working on things around the house. Last weekend we (okay, Matt) tackled the nursery. It's not finished yet, but getting there. We decided on a robot theme and think it's pretty darn cute. Hope you'll agree!

In our sparetime we are getting quality cuddle time in with Yoshi.

4 comments:

Heather October 4, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

love love love it all! such a cute room. and such a cute tummy!

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann October 5, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Fun! I love the robot theme. You look amazing mama!

Caity October 5, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

Love the robot theme! So excited to see the nursery and finally meet this baby! :)

Thomas Family November 16, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

I can't believe it takes so much for me to catch on to things (so dense). I LOVE it Julie! So unique and yet so classy looking. And Heather did such a good job of theming the shower with it too. You girls are just so fun and talented ;)

Post a Comment