A day in the life of Carter

>> January 18, 2010

Carter is now 6 weeks old and weighs a whopping 12 lbs, 11oz. He is smiling, rolling over and spitting up everywhere. Here are a few of his latest pics.

New Years Eve was spent on the couch, in our sweats, drinking sparkling cider and going to bed at 9:30m...it was wonderful!
Happy Baby! (yes, that shirt says, "lock up your daughters." He's cute, what can we say?

Carter loves New York (a tribute to our dear friend Tarin)Mom multi-tasking with Carter in the bjorn. I LOVE the bjorn!
His robot jammies.Sound asleep after a walk.Such a happy baby!!! I love this picture.Dad and Carter getting ready for a walk.Carter's 1 month birthday. I think he got a little tired of me taking pictures all day.
Carter all cozied up in his sleep gown. Matt hates these things...he said no son of his should ever wear a dress! (I still put them on at night and yes, Matt still complains!)

3 comments:

Heather January 18, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

oh he is so adorable! and matt...all my babies wore sleep dresses and evan always laughed at them!!!!

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann January 19, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

I loved the bjorn too...and the gowns are a must have! I agree there a little ackward on boys but they are still a must have (just tell Matt he is on diaper duty in the middle of night unless he wears them!

tarin January 19, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

he DOES love new york!! and i mean, really, why wouldn't he?? i decided i'm taking carter there for his first birthday... he's pretty excited. hope that's ok. (i know a really safe hostel.)

Post a Comment