Happy Baby

>> January 27, 2010

As Carter is continuing to grow, I just love watching him develop his own little personality. Each day is different and new. He has started to smile much more often and not just when he has gas, but when he is truly happy!As I spend each day with him, I am reminded by how quickly my maternity leave is passing by. I am dreading going back to work. I love my job, I love what I do, but I can't stand the thought of missing each little smile. Somehow, I know I'll make it work, thousands of working moms do. In the meantime, I will savor each little smile, coo, burp, giggle and cry.

4 comments:

Caity January 27, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

oh my gosh, love the pics!

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann January 27, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

Oh that smile just makes me happy! Sorry about work...maternity leave is such a tease. We all just need to win the lotery so we can be moms!

Brie January 27, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

That second picture is so darn cute. I love it! I need to come see you guys soon.

Heather January 27, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

no really though. that 2nd shot made me laugh out loud!!!

Post a Comment