great grandpa love.

>> October 10, 2010

Our main reason for taking a family vacation to Florida was to visit my grandpa and have him meet Carter. My grandpa is Carter's only living great-grandparent and Carter is my grandpa's only great-grandchild. It was so special to have them meet each other and even more special watching them interact all week. Carter loved exploring my grandpa's house, looking at old pictures of when I was a baby and smacking grandpa on his feet and knees. Grandpa adored Carter. He would just sit, smile and grin from ear to ear. I'm so glad we were able to take this trip...such wonderful memories.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the 2 of them during the week.
Grandpa got a haircut while we were there, so he looks a little different in some of these pictures!




0 comments:

Post a Comment