do the puyallup.

>> October 9, 2011

As I try to catch up on blogging I realized we took all these fun pictures of the Puyallup Fair and I never posted anything! We went a few weeks ago and even though the weather wasn't ideal, it was still so much fun. With Matt and I both growing up in Puyallup, we both have our traditions and favorite places to eat at the fair. We started at the "best" scone booth. The fair hadn't even been open 10 minutes and there was already a long line. We just love watching the cute little old ladies make the scones.
I was very excited. Carter was more interested in the carmel apple booth next door.
Trying his first scone. He loved it!
We then went to visit all the farm animals. Other than the enormous cow that scared the heck out of Carter (he still gets scared when you mention the word cow!), he loved it all. The little baby pigs were so cute...only a few days old.
Carter loved the petting zoo and would have probably stayed for hours if we let him.

Then, we ate again. Eating is really the only reason why we go to the fair!
Time to head over to the kids area. Because of the rain the big slide was closed. But, we had fun playing on the drums for a while!

Choo Choo train time (the only ride I was allowed to go on with a little baby in my tummy)
Carter loved, loved, loved the carousel! Lucky for him, we had enough tickets he got to go on it twice.

We met up with my parents who gladly took Carter on his second ride on the carousel. I think they all enjoyed it!
After another round of eating and buying some extra yummy treats to take home, we left the fair for another year. So excited for the Spring Fair!

0 comments:

Post a Comment