Longhurst family memories.

>> December 6, 2012

My parents have wanted family pictures for a few years now and we somehow finally made it happen! The amazing Heather Mann from Heather Mann Photography (go check out her page, she's amazing!  www.heathermannphotography.com) braved the cold (it was freezing!) and we got some great shots. 
Grandpa and Carter
 With their 2 adorable and perfect grandkids (so, I'm a little biased)
 she's the cutest.
 and somewhat camera shy when she's tired and wants her thumb.
 us. It looks like we are all cute and cozy but really I was freezing and just wanted to warm up a bit!
 the parents!
 the whole family.
 our big 3 year old!
 siblings.
 and another cute one.  Only a little girl could pull of a hot pink skirt like that!
 our family.

 brother/sister love.
 and Aunt Joy!
Great job Heather!  You were able to capture some really great moments and I know my family will cherish these pictures for years to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment