a preview, pony and patch.

>> October 12, 2017

1. The Preview - We are so excited for Halloween this year and couldn't help but wear our costumes just a few times before the big night. Best part is we can wear these costumes all the time - because when you are a Seahawks and Mariner's player it's all just fan gear. Win win (and super cute athletes if you ask me!)
 2. The pony - Lucy has been so excited to go on a date with me to see The Little Pony movie. I thought it didn't come out in theaters until November so we were both surprised when opening day was last weekend and we could sneak away for a little girl time. But, let's be honest, this movie was absolutely awful! I couldn't even tell you what the actual storyline was because I spent half the movie trying to keep my eyes open and the other half looking around to see what other parents might be sound asleep. The good news was Lucy loved it and I still got to spend some quality time with my favorite little girl. But next time, I'm choosing the movie!



 3. The patch - Yes, we went to another one! I'm trying to take advantage of these sunny fall days while we have them and Simon loves running around outside so it's a win for both of us. This farm definitely wasn't my favorite but we still had fun playing in the sand and corn pit and riding another tractor. It's still a bit weird to me to only have Simon during the day. I didn't realize how much the other kids entertain him when they are all home together!













If the weather improves next week we might try to make one more visit to another farm before Halloween - and then...trick or treating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment