pumpkin patch round 3.

>> October 17, 2018

This incredible fall weather has made it so easy for us to enjoy all the local pumpkin farms. I mean, 75 degrees in the middle of October?!? I love it! 
Simon and I headed to another favorite farm on Monday. I really, really love having one-on-one time with him. He's at such a fun age and when given the right attention our conversations are ones I never want to forget. He's just at the age where he wants to cuddle, be held or carried when he's tired, still grabs for my hand and asks for help. Yet, he's not afraid to climb a huge mountain of hay or pet animals on his own or go down giant slides by himself. 



We did ALL the farm activities that we could before heading over to the tractor ride. He wanted to ride on the hay bales more than anything that day!










He was so happy all afternoon, such a fun day.


And a huge bonus?!? Macklemore was on our tractor! Seriously. The funniest part was it's a pretty long ride with a few stops along the way for people to get out and pick pumpkins from one of the pumpkin patches. I was so busy talking with Simon I didn't even notice it was him sitting 3 people down from me until he climbed back on to the tractor after getting a little pumpkin for his adorable daughter. Then I was shocked and kept staring to make sure it really was him.

I wasn't going to be "that" person who went up to say hi (don't worry, plenty of people were and then I just felt bad for the guy since he really just wanted to wander the farm with his family) so I opted for a few pictures as proof of my celebrity sighting in little ol' Snohomish.
The weather is supposed to hold out for 1 more trip to another farm this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment