so much better.

>> March 27, 2010

How great is the new blog design?!?! Even though I didn't win the blog makeover by Heather Mann, she was still kind enough to redesign our blog - apparently it was THAT bad! I've known Heather since I was 5 and she never fails to amaze me. She is so talented and creative in all she does and somehow finds the time to always help out a friend. Not to get too sappy, but she really is wonderful and I'm truly blessed to have her in my life.


So, if you have a blog that needs a little work, check out Studio M Designs. You won't be disappointed!

4 comments:

Heather March 27, 2010 at 7:43 AM  

glad you like it! if you want me to change anything...just let me know! colors and stuff too! and i love you too and am so happy that we are such good friends!!! you are the best!

Anna, also known by some as Nong March 27, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

It is REALLY cute! I love it...and I'm so glad to find your blog to keep up with your sweet family.

tarin March 27, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

ooooh, i love it!! good job, heather!

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann March 27, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

Thanks heather...it was pretty bad! love ya anyways julie!!!

Post a Comment