old friends, new friends.

>> February 20, 2011

One of my best friends from college came to town this weekend with her family. We had planned for them to stay with us but then Carter got a double ear infection and the flu 2 days before they came. So, plans changed! But, we did get to spend a little time with them today before they left to go back home. Cate is such a genuine, fun, beautiful, and true friend. Even though we hadn't seen each other since my wedding, we just picked up where we left off. I really wish we lived closer to each other. Her kids are cute, her husband is nice and she is great. Oh well, for now we'll just have fun visits!
Us and the kids (Carter, Claire and Callahan) Callahan was actually very cute and happy the whole time, except for this picture! The big kids. (So Carter had just woken up - explains the pj's and blank stare)

All 3 kids. Oh my goodness I love Callahan's smile and Claire's beautiful curly hair!

Carter eyeing the snack cup.And, Carter helping himself to Claire's snack. Sorry Cate. I promise next time I see you my son will have better manners.I love this picture! They are so cute together!!!

1 comments:

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann February 22, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

Such a fun visit! Hopefully next time it's longer!
Julie, I love that we can just pick up where we left off...that's a true friendship!
Your family is wonderful and Carter is just the cutest!

Post a Comment