stripes & dirt.

>> August 16, 2011

I found the cutest footie pajamas a few weeks ago and couldn't resist. With Carter being as big and tall as he is, he quickly grew out of those "baby" clothes like footies pajamas. But, I found a 3T that I was able to squeeze him into and think he's just adorable. It reminds me of his baby days and the stripes are too cute.

He might be growing up but he still sleeps like a little baby!This past weekend Matt & I drove down to Salem, OR to check out the town. It wasn't quite what we were expecting (think outdated strip malls), but still had a nice night away. And, of course, I forgot to take pictures! Carter got to spend some quality time with Grandma & Grandpa Vance (thanks again!). When I came back, he was eager to show me how he had learned to water the flowers. Somehow this turned into just playing, rolling and digging in the dirt.

It was in this moment that I truly realized I had a very boyish boy. No doubt about it. The grin on his face as he rubbed the dirt through his toes was pure excitement!




After a good scrub in the bathtub we decided a sandbox might be a better idea for the future (or at least playing in just dirt and not beauty bark - we're still trying to get that darn sliver out of his hand!)


And, just because...here's my 22 week belly shot!

1 comments:

Heather August 18, 2011 at 12:23 PM  

i love footie jammies! especially the cotton ones the just form to their little bodies!!! so cute!

Post a Comment