complaining

>> May 19, 2012

Its been a long week.  A tiring week.  A week full of germs, coughs, runny noses, fevers, aches and pains and lots of fatigue.  A week followed by disinfecting floors, counters, door knobs and any other surface inside our house.  
It started last weekend on Mother's Day.  Matt was achy and tired.  He ended up with a fever for 3 days, stomach pains, chest congestion and a runny nose.  I spent 3 nights sleeping on the floor in Lucy's room trying to keep me and the kids away from whatever he had.  I stayed away from the house as much as possible.  Sadly, somehow Lucy caught the bug.  She had a fever starting on Thursday which lasted 24 hours and now continues to cough and sneeze.  
After a long week full of sickies in our house I just wanted to complain (okay, so I did complain).  And, Matt listened.  He listened by bringing home one of the most delicious pieces of chocolate cake.  And, after a long week, I ate it all for lunch today.  It was amazing. 


I guess I don't have much to complain about anymore.

1 comments:

Heather May 21, 2012 at 10:18 PM  

mmmmm. that looks delicious!

Post a Comment