>> May 28, 2012

 We all have those people in our lives who we've known for years, can be completely ourselves around and laugh so hard every time we are with each other.  For me, one of those people is Heather Mann.  Heather and I have been friends forever, okay, well since we were 5.  Yep, we met in Germany while vacationing with our families and both had Anna Banana as our ski teacher.  At the end of the week, Heather won the gold medal and I won the silver for our age group (although I totally wanted the gold medal and tried to steal her spot on the podium!).  11 years later we met up again in high school in Puyallup, 3 years later we lived together in college and eventually were in each others weddings and a big part of each others lives ever since.

Heather is fun, funny, kind, genuine, artistic, real, honest, goofy, smart, beautiful and so talented.  She is the type of friend who in the midst of running her own photography company (www.heathermannphotography.com - check it out!) and raising 4 adorable little boys somehow finds the time to help a unskilled blogger like myself make my blog super cute.  She gets all the credit for transforming my blog, I just type the posts.

Thanks Heather for being one of my best friends...for always looking out for me and still loving me, despite my lack of creativity!
 Random pirate on a camping trip years ago.  (Can we please go camping again soon?  You too Katy!)
 Fun at the Puyallup Fair.
 On top of the big white roller coaster at the fair.
 On my wedding day.
Beautiful friend.

2 comments:

Caity May 29, 2012 at 9:08 AM  

Ooh, I love the new header! Good job Heather!

Heather May 29, 2012 at 10:12 AM  

oh my goodness! you are so sweet and totally made me tear up! i love you too and am so glad that we have been in each other's lives for soooo long! love you jewels!!

Post a Comment