sleep baby sleep.

>> June 21, 2015


Today marks one week. One week since our sweet baby Simon entered our lives. One week of constant cuddles. One week of my heart just bursting with love for this little boy. 
There is so much more that I want to say and remember but instead I'll just focus on sleep. Are we tired? Of course, all new parents of newborns are. But, Simon has been such a dream baby. He easily falls asleep and has found a few good stretches for us each night where we can sleep too. Since I'm crazy obsessed with him here are just a few of my favorite sleepy time pictures in the past 7 days.









 He doesn't like to be swaddled but loves stretching him arms way above his head. Love, love, love his little frog legs.

 And one giant yawn as he got ready for yet another nap.

I just love this boy and feel so blessed to have him in our family. Happy 1 week birthday Simon Philip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment