2 more firsts.

>> December 5, 2010

It was a busy month for "first" experiences. We took Carter to his first dentist appointment and he was fantastic. The dentist kept bragging about how calm and still he was during the check-up. I was wondering who took my child as I've never seen him lay so still for more than about 5 seconds! He now has 8 teeth (4 on top, 4 on bottom) and no cavities. The dentist was even able to polish them to get them sparkly white! Really awkward angle, but he was just relaxing in the big chair.

Checkin' things out.
I then took him to get his first haircut. I kept putting it off because I knew it would make him look more like a little boy than a baby...I was right. All his little baby hair is gone! Just like the dentist he sat very still and just stared into the mirrow (munching on Cheerios helped a little too!). I had him in my lap during the haircut so I could take many pictures, but here are the "after" shots.

Showing off the side view.Big smile for a big boy! It was good timing since an hour later we had his 1 year pictures taken!! (I'll post those as soon as we get them back!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment