pre-Christmas Christmas.

>> December 30, 2010

We celebrated Christmas a little early this year. Ok, really early. I actually gave Matt his Christmas present the day after Thanksgiving (I know, I know...I'm horrible at waiting). Matt gave me mine a week before and we even gave Yoshi his new toys early. So, it only seemed fitting that we let Carter open up his big present early. (In our defense, the box was so big we didn't want to have to drive it down to Matt's parents for Christmas morning).
The big box has been guarding our tree for the past few weeks so Carter was definitely ready to tear into it! This was the theme of Christmas....eat all the paper!

Yay for a new reading chair! Just the right size. Plus...we think it'll make a great "time out" chair in the future...haha!

1 comments:

Heather December 31, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

oh his recliner. does he love it?

Post a Comment