4th of July

>> July 10, 2011

We had a fun and busy 4th of July weekend. We got to see both sets of grandparents, Matt went hiking, I went shopping, Carter ran around and played and Yoshi napped. We were so busy I didn't get my camera out too often. We spent 2 days at my parents relaxing and playing. Carter loved his new swimming pool!



I love this picture!


On the 4th we spent some time at Camano Island with the Vance's and Weir's, then headed back to Bellingham for the evening to play at one of our favorite parks.

We were all so tired from such a busy weekend we all went to bed early, didn't watch any fireworks (okay, well we did on TV - I know...sort of lame) and no one even woke up once with all the loud booms in the neighborhood (not even the dog!). Such a fun weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment