what we've been up to.

>> July 10, 2011

This summer has been so busy but I always forget to take pictures of the big events. It's usually the random playtime at home that reminds me to get out the camera. So, here is a bit of a random post, but some fun pictures!
Me at 16 weeks. I'm almost 18 weeks (and getting bigger by the day!). We find out in 2 weeks if its a boy or a girl. Any guesses??? We went to our friends Sherman & Holly's wedding last night. Of course I forgot to take a picture of the beautiful bride (too busy chasing around a toddler and bribing him, I mean, keeping him quiet during the ceremony). But a halfway decent picture of us, minus Carter eyeing the gift table.

Playing with just about every toy at once.



Getting ready to cook up something yummy (and apparently do some math at the same time - not sure why a graphing calculator is with the pots and pans?)



Play time at the tot lot.



4 comments:

Heather July 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM  

girl. girl. girl. girl.

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann July 11, 2011 at 2:57 PM  

You look so beautiful! I kinda want to say your having another boy...but I hope girl!

Katy Pancake-Boal July 11, 2011 at 5:21 PM  

hmmmm...first...I am pretty sure the graphing calculator is out because all that tricky math, o-chem...etc you took (and I failed) during school is streaming through his brain and ready to get out...and second...I am positive you will have a boy or girl...but i think boy:)

Shani July 12, 2011 at 9:16 PM  

Ok you are the cutest little pregnant lady ever! So teeny. If you ever want to get together for a playdate if you're in Camano left me know!

Post a Comment