sugar and spice and everything nice.

>> July 26, 2011

Today we had our 20 week ultrasound for baby #2. When I was pregnant with Carter, I had no doubt he was a boy. But, this baby I wasn't too sure. I ended up thinking boy because the pregnancies have been so similiar - no nausea or vomiting, feeling great and having the exact same cravings!
So, it came as quite a surprise when we found out our little GIRL will be arriving in December. I cried, Matt grinned from ear to ear and we are both already so in love. It'll be a whole new world with a girl. I have learned to love fire trucks, loud animal sounds, choo choo trains and dirt but will now experience tutus, pigtails and tea parties! Oh my goodness, what an adventure we have waiting for us! Our little girl was quite stubborn during the ultrasound. We are hoping this isn't a reflection of her personality! She just wanted to sit very, very low and although she'd move quite a bit, it was never in the direction she needed to go for some good pictures!
Waving hi to mom and dad!

Cute little hand.
And adorable toes!


And proof she's a girl!!!

Welcome baby girl vance!!! We love you!

3 comments:

Shani July 26, 2011 at 10:57 PM  

YEA!!! Congrats. I was right, a girl! They are so much fun :-)

Heather July 27, 2011 at 9:24 AM  

so excited for you guys!

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann August 2, 2011 at 12:10 PM  

Those are great pictures! Yeah for tutu's and tea parties!!!

Post a Comment