Carter says....

>> March 21, 2013

Having a 3 year old is like having a live-in stand up comedian 24 hours a day.  Carter just says the funniest stuff all the time.  I know, every kid does this. But since it's my blog, I get to write about him and all his funny quotes.  So, for memories sake, here are a few of the latest:

To Lucy:
"You are my favorite sister.  You are the best Lucy ever!"

While at the grocery store:
"Mom, can you buy me vegetables please?  I want to be healthy and strong!"

Driving in the car listening to music:
"Mom, please don't sing.  It just ruins the whole song."

C - "Mom, is this your yummy tummy?  (pointing to my bra)
Me: umm..what?
C - "Your yummy tummy.  You know, when you put this on Lucy drinks yummies from your tummy!

"Mom, you are beautiful and nice"

"Wow, you make the best muffins ever!"  (or pancakes, oatmeal, eggs, etc.)

I just love him.  Everyday is so fun with a 3 year old!




0 comments:

Post a Comment