here comes the bride.

>> July 26, 2013

Matt's best friend just got married last weekend and we were lucky enough to be a part of a super fun wedding weekend!  It started on Thursday night with the rehearsal dinner.  It's a rare occasion for us to get dressed up these days, so I was pretty excited to go shopping for some new clothes.
Us before the rehearsal.
 Saturday morning the festivities began in Seattle.  My parents took the kids for the weekend and we were kidless for over 24 hours!  It was a fun break to be in the city with time for just us to shop, relax and spend time with wonderful friends. Matt was the best man and spent the day doing his best man duties with the groomsmen, which left me some quality time alone to wander through downtown stores and do a little shopping, eat a quiet lunch and get dressed without any interruptions.  It was heavenly!
The wedding was perfect.  Beautiful location, gorgeous decor and flowers, stunning bride, handsome groom.
 Matt walking down the aisle.
 Happy groom seeing the bride as she entered the room.  I always love to watch the groom and bridal party when the bride enters, the joy on his face says it all.
 Absolutely gorgeous!
 And they are married!
 Jake & Kelly Lipscomb.
 Us, all dressed up! The reception was so fun and I danced until I literally had blisters on my feet.  Worth every ounce of pain though.
 Matt's mom was still on a cruise with her friends but luckily Matt's dad was able to come.
 And me with the beautiful bride.  A little blurry but it'll work.
 Such a fun weekend celebrating some really wonderful people.

1 comments:

Unknown July 25, 2017 at 2:12 AM  

Pretty helpful information on your friend’s wedding and hope it was a grand one. Last month, I had arranged my brother’s engagement party at one of the best wedding venues Chicago. It was a themed wedding and a memorable one too.

Post a Comment